Handy hints . . .
. . . for the terminally stupid.
1. You actually can fill out your ATM paperwork BEFORE you walk up to the machine.
2. Customers at the post office - see #1 above.
3. Customers at the DMV - see #1 & #2 above.
4. McDonalds, part 1: Not everyone uses the drive-through. Customers at the counter have money also.
5. McDonalds, part 2: You pride yourself on your coffee. Perhaps having more than one pot on at a time might be a good idea. Most customers won't think that 15 minutes is quick service for a cup of coffee.
Other than that, yesterday was terrific.