Thursday, February 07, 2008

Britney . . .

I think Ms. Spears is an unbalanced young lady who needs help. Granted, she's made a spectacle of herself for the better part of a year or two, but no one deserves the constant hounding by those so-called paparazzi who jump in her face 24-7.

Can you imagine what it would be like to have 20 people flashing cameras in your face every time you went outside? It would drive me absolutely crazy.

When she was released from the hospital today, they descended on her like locusts every time her car stopped in traffic. They're not only causing problems for her, they're endangering everyone else in traffic. Perhaps if those assholes were arrested for blocking traffic when they ran out in the street, some sanity would prevail. Either that, or she should be given free rein to run over anyone in her way.

I'm not sure why I posted this, except that the TV coverage just tweaked me the wrong way. I really, really was wishing to see one of those guys run over by a passing semi. Punishment unbefitting the crime? Maybe, but it would have been entertaining.

No comments: