Sunday, April 06, 2008

Another dreary weekend . . .

. . . so all I have is a tour of the doghouse.

It's rained on and off all week. What is this? Bloody Seattle? I haven't been able to mow the grass for two weeks. I'm going to need a custom baler.

My computer room is up there.

I built the computer desk and hutch in my woodshop. The drapes came from my sewing room, and cosist of fabric from Hancock and welding rod from Northern tool.

My birds-eye view of the downstairs. The drapes also came from my sewing room. All the bears belong to Mrs. B.

While taking photos, I ran into Mrs. B in the kitchen. She said her feet were cold.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Your house is beautiful. I makes me think that maybe new construction wouldn't be so bad. My house is over 100 years old and has, let's say, ummm..."character"!

Jack said...

Lisa,

Actually, I would prefer to live in an historic house - as long as it was in good repair. The house I grew up in is about that old.

Anonymous said...

nice slippers. Aren't those yours?

Punctuation said...

Hey, nice house. If I was little those railing would be telling "climb on us, abseil from us". Ohhhh, so tempting.

...and don't pretend for one minute that's Mrs B in the slippers.... ;-)

Lisa said...

I can tell you without a doubt that this is, indeed, Mrs. B in the slippers. :)

gemmak said...

I love the 'galleried' computer room bit....but not quite as much as Mrs. B's slippers! Oh....and I'm with Punctuation on the possibilities those rails present, gthough why he would have to be a kid to abseil down them I don't know! ;o)

Lisa said...

Scarily enough, that is quite a long drop. Is no one afraid of heights around here? :)