Monday, December 29, 2008

Punctuation . . .

. . . conquers the Midwest.

At least that's what my inside intelligence agencies tell me.

Obviously, my network is not on par with MI-5, but my people know people, and I have it on good authority that he has charmed the easternmost coast of Kansas. Well, if not the whole coast, at least Lisa's youngest brother (C), sister-in-law and niece and nephew.

C tells me that he and Punctuation are able to communicate fluently in Monty Pythonese. C also confirms that Lisa's pancakes are as good as earlier publicity from England has claimed.

Mrs. B and I are waiting for more photos . . . and Punctuation's review of Kansas City Barbecue (which most folks in the US understand is the best in the world.)

3 comments:

Brennig said...

I want to hear all about it too!

Jannie Funster said...

I've heard about Lisa's pancakes, things of beauty they say.

Anonymous said...

lol..... the funny thing is the pancakes are straight out of the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook. I don't do anything special. :)