Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hypocricy . . .

. . . writ large

WASHINGTON – The Senate Tuesday rejected a GOP bid to ban the practice of larding spending bills with earmarks — those pet projects that lawmakers love to send home to their states.

So, let's freeze federal salaries, raise the retirement age and raise taxes - but OUR projects are untouchable.

Strangely enough, the day was carried (or buried, depending on your point of view) by . . . wait for it . . . yep, the Democrats.

Did they NOT see the results of the recent election? Even Barry O wants a ban.

Arseholes, the lot.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish I could say that I find it shocking but of course no one does.

Jack said...

I expected the Demos to hang on to their lollipops, but I was disappointed with the number of RINOs who defected.

Lisa said...

I read something today that I DO find a little shocking and very disturbing. It's the new Jihad online magazine, Inspire. I was thinking of writing a post about it but would love to hear your thoughts on it. Most concerning to me is the suggestions such as using a truck with a plow in a public place and the use of chemical and biological warfare. Here's a link to that issue. http://ia700104.us.archive.org/0/items/INSPIRE_2/inspire.pdf

If you have a minute, I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Jack said...

I have only two thoughts:

1. It's a website filled with hate and lies - a digital refuse pit.

2. I would not dignify their site by blogging about it.

Lisa said...

I understand completely.

I think it should be blocked by the US. After all, yelling "fire" in a crowded theater is not covered by free speech and this is very similar.

Bulldog said...

Exactly